Thursday, January 28, 2021

Coffee-Fix


Here you can see me getting myself a treat. I have to admit that over the years I have become one of those awful persons who do like to drink a Latte when in town and when under time pressure or on the way to the park, I even like to take them with me. We all have our weak spots, I guess. 🙈
Getting a decent Latte had proven to be more difficult than expected... After all I am in the Middle-East... and of course you find that well-know huge American Café-chain whose name I shall not mention on every corner here but I have to admit, having lived with Swedish coffee- and "fika"-culture for 12 years, visiting manydelightful Caés in Stockholm, I have become a coffee-snob of sorts. So that was not an option. 
After weeks of trial and failure (actually I had given up after the awful coffee in the hotel and two other trials to get my beloved energy kick), my husband finally remembered to point out this place on the way to the beach. And what should I say - instant coffee heaven
So today when taking the kids to the beach, I took advantage of this opportunity. 

No comments: