Friday, January 22, 2021

Fog

Besides Corona, fog was all over the news this week and I thought I share with you some pictures I took yesterday from our home high up in the sky...
Enjoy!

Early yesterday day morning it looked like this:
No ocean to be seen, only a thin veil of mist and some sky scraper sticking out. I honestly thought that was it, as the fog normally lifts during the morning.
But the afternoon held some more surprises. I couldn't even see the street below is, we were engulfed in a salty smelling sea of white fluff.

The evening made for some beautiful light:
 I was afraid that the views might get boring over time but so far there is always something to discover. 

More "UAE in fog" pictures can be seen here: 
https://gulfnews.com/photos/readers-pictures/photos-readers-share-pictures-of-foggy-weather-in-abu-dhabi--dubai-and-sharjah-1.1611211442441

No comments: